3CX Android Beta versie! Dialer vernieuwd, Multi-call view & meer!

basn

Lid geworden
19 jul 2018
De Beta versie van de 3CX App voor Android is nu te downloaden uit de Google Play store. Het nieuwe ontwerp met Android Multi-call view helpt u met het beheren van meerdere gesprekken tegelijkertijd. U kunt nu heen en terug navigeren tussen verschillende gesprekken, inkomend of on hold, zonder functionaliteiten te verliezen. Blijf chatten, zie wie ...
Lees de gehele blogpost

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Whe is it possible to make a choice in call center sign on or off. Now you can only sign off from all queue's or sign on for all queue.
Would be nice to make a choice if there are multiple options

Did you check out the panel view? Click top right corner and select queue to logout/in.
PS: there was a long list in this queue but I deleted is because... thats why.
Schermafbeelding 2023-04-25 om 21.32.31.png

Did you check out the panel view? Click top right corner and select queue to logout/in.
PS: there was a long list in this queue but I deleted is because... thats why.
Bekijk bijlage 11555
This thread is about the 3CX android version, maybe i forgot tho mention that i mean in the Mobile app.

This thread is about the 3CX android version, maybe i forgot tho mention that i mean in the Mobile app.
True, my bad. When I read "Call Center" I did not expect them to use a mobile client. Android and iOS client singn off all queues at once. Would it be conceivable for the customer to use webclient instead? I would say a call center has more needs than a mobile client can offer.

True, my bad. When I read "Call Center" I did not expect them to use a mobile client. Android and iOS client singn off all queues at once. Would it be conceivable for the customer to use webclient instead? I would say a call center has more needs than a mobile client can offer.
True, the webclient is much better for that use. But some customers use it on the road or breakdown service. Then there is no option to open laptop first. And should not be that hard to add this function. All other big voip tools have it.
Its not a necessary function, but a big nice to have.

True, the webclient is much better for that use. But some customers use it on the road or breakdown service. Then there is no option to open laptop first. And should not be that hard to add this function. All other big voip tools have it.
Its not a necessary function, but a big nice to have.
Check out https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-ideas/, maybe your request has been posted before and you can "up" it. Or place your idea for others to enjoy.

Laatst bewerkt:

Aan de slag - Beheerders

Leden online

Forum statistieken

Topics
Leden
Nieuwste Lid
GERLACH-SYSTEMS
Gebruik 3CX – Helemaal gratis!

Koppel uw team en klanten Telefooncentrale Live Chat Videoconferenties

Hosted of in eigen beheer. Tot 10 gebruikers blijvend gratis. Geen creditcard vereist. Probeer zonder risico’s.

3CX
Er is al een 3CX-account met dit e-mailadres. U wordt doorgestuurd naar het klantenportaal, waar u zich kunt aanmelden of uw wachtwoord kunt resetten.